স্নাতক পাসে চাকরি দেবে ব্রিটিশ কাউন্সিল
Young Learner Teacher Assistant
The British Council is the UK’s international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. We create friendly knowledge and understanding between the people of the UK and other countries. We do this by making a positive contribution to the UK and the countries we work with changing lives by creating opportunities, building connections and engendering trust.
British Council invites applications for the position of Young Learner Teacher Assistant.
No of position/s – 06
Duration – Fixed term
- Marshal children before and after classes and during breaks.
- Support the teacher’s delivery of high quality English language teaching by supervising, monitoring and motivating the children during lessons and engaging with the learning process as required by the teacher.
- Help the children by monitoring tasks, demonstrating activities and modelling language.
- Monitor students before and after classes and during breaks (making sure all students are supervised until the return of the class teacher).
- Contribute to customer services by supporting customer flow and customer questions when necessary, making sure feedback received from customers is always passed onto the teacher or customer services to be followed up.
- Manage the Child Protection and Child Safety documents at the start of each term.
And will have the following skills and experience
- Graduate in any discipline.
- Experience of working as part of a team.
- Minimum 2 years of practical experience in working with Young Learners (5-17 years)
We can offer
- Hourly rate is BDT 350
- Professional development opportunities
- Experience of working in an international organisation includes good work life balance and flexible working hours
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted and called for interview. We will only shortlist applications submitted on a British Council application form submitted electronically through jobs portal. Any hard copies of the application and incomplete application in the portal will not be accepted.
To apply, please click on the following link that will take you to the Jobs portal of British Council
Closing date: 15 September 2018
“The British Council believes that all children have potential and that every child matters – everywhere in the world. The British Council affirms the position that all children have the right to be protected from all forms of abuse as set out in article 19, UNCRC, 1989”
“The British Council is committed to a policy of equal opportunity. Our policy aims to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, ethnicity, religion or marital status. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria”